Here at böhme, we believe fashion is for everyone! Here are 5 essential summer fashion trends that anyone can rock:
- Jumpsuits! Jumpsuits are the t-shirt dresses of summer 2018! They are chic and effortless and are appropriate for everything from your weekly BFF brunch to date night with your S/O. If you’re on the shorter side and are struggling with the length, pair them with heels, and don’t be afraid to roll the hems once or twice. If you’re a little too tall, embrace that cropped look. If the first jumpsuit you try doesn’t quite work with your body shape, keep trying! We promise there’s a jumpsuit out there for you.
- Palazzo Pants! These flowy bottoms are perfect for camouflaging spots you’re a little self-conscious about and they’re SO COMFORTABLE. Seriously, you’ll feel like you could even wear them to bed! If you’re worried about length, try them with heels, or go with a cropped pair. Pair them with a bodysuit for a sleek look or a flowier top for a more boho, ethereal look. They’re perfect for everything from barbecues to road trips!
- Knotted Tops! Tops featuring tie and knot details are huge right now! We love them on everything from crop tops to oversized tees! They’re a fun little detail that is flattering on all body types and upgrades your average, go-to t-shirt. Wear them with your favorite denim or flowy bottoms (you’ll be right on-trend with two of summer’s hottest pieces!).
- Mules & Slides! Ditch your typical summer sandals for these open-back beauties! The main difference between mules and slides is that mules are closed-toe, while slides are open. You can find them flat or heeled, and they’re universally flattering (no cankles here!) We love slip-on shoes with everything from shorts to dresses -- we even wear them to the beach! Next time you reach for sandals, try a pair of mules or slides instead!
- Tassel Jewelry! The easiest trend to update your wardrobe with for summer? Tassels, tassels, tassels! Wear them on earrings or necklaces or bracelets for a boho twist on your favorite summer look! Big tassels a little overwhelming? Try smaller, layered tassel earrings and work your way into it, or go with a more muted color, like gray or gold. Trust us, everyone can rock the fringe this season!
If you have any questions about how you can make these trends work for your body type specifically, shoot us a message! We’d love to hear how your wearing 2018’s hottest trends this summer!